New York is one of the most popular cities to visit for both city breaks and longer holidays and special events like weddings, anniversaries and hen and stag parties. It has been dubbed as the city that never sleeps and it is thought that you could eat out in New York every day for a year and never eat in the same restaurant as there are reported to be over 24,000 places to eat in the city including restaurants, cafes, delis and takeaways.
There is one restaurant in New York that reported to have made around $100,000 in sales for dinner revenue over the period of one week. This is an incredibly busy restaurant and numerous chefs work hard behind the scenes in the kitchen using commercial grade equipment like blast chillers and commercial ovens such as Lincat LMR9 6 Burner Gas Oven which you can find at https://www.247cateringsupplies.co.uk/catering-appliances/commercial-ovens-and-ranges/commercial-ranges/lincat-lmr9-medium-duty-6-burner-gas-range-oven.
Here are some of the top restaurants you may want to visit:
- Daily Provisions – this café near the Union Square area reportedly serve the best donuts in the city. They are an all-day café and serve some impressive lunch sandwiches.
- Roberta’s in the Brooklyn area is a pizza restaurant that has pulled in the likes of Bill Clinton and Beyoncé. The pizzas on offer are large wood-fired pizzas that are created with herbs and vegetables picked from the restaurants own garden.
- Absolute Bagels – is a great place to fulfil the dream of eating bagels in New York city. At Absolute you can try around sixteen different bagel flavours including garlic and poppy seed and cinnamon raisin. It is an extremely cost-effective place to eat with a classic bagel with cream cheese costing around $3.
- Nathan’ Famous serve the much sought after hotdog. This food type and the city of New York have become synonymous with each other. Nathan’s Famous have been serving beef hot dogs for more than ninety years. There are numerous brand diners across the city and food stands located in iconic places such as the Yankee Stadium and Coney Island
- Junior’s – when in New York there is nothing better to do than enjoy a slice of New York Cheesecake in your surroundings. Having opened in 1950 Junior’s has become the go to place for this creamy popular dessert. This is evident from their slogan “you haven’t really lived until you’ve had a cheesecake from Junior’s”.